Last updated on Feb 7th, 2022.
Minimum Order Value
The minimum order for wholesale is $250 CAD before taxes and shipping. If the minimum order value is not met, your order cannot be checked out on our website. If you have a special arrangement with us allowing lower minimums we will need to process your order manually.
All prices are listed in Canadian dollars (CAD). Prices are subject to change without notice.
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) is our recommended selling price for your stores. To view the MSRP for each product on our website, you can simply log out of your wholesale account to view retail prices.
How to Place an Order
- Complete the Wholesale Account Request Form. We will review your request and email your welcome package or a request for additional information.
- Login and go to our Shop page to browse through our collection. When you are logged in, the prices listed will be wholesale. You can complete your order via the website, or you can send us an email.
We make every effort to maintain inventory on all products however, stock levels are subject to change without notice. Should a product you have ordered become unavailable, we will offer you the option of either back ordering it, swapping it for something else, or a refund on that item.
Although we are most often known to get orders out within 2-3 business days, our standard turn around for wholesale orders is 7-10 business days. If you need an order rushed or have other special instructions, please leave us an order note during your order checkout and we will try our best to accommodate you!
Shipping fees are automatically calculated when you check out, however they aren’t always accurate. Should shipping cost less, we will credit your account the overage. Should shipping cost more, we will reach out to let you know. We are diligent and thorough always comparing shipping options and rates to give you the best prices.
Our local pickup option is only available to Wholesale partners in New Brunswick. Pick up is by appointment only.
We accept cheques, credit cards and e-transfer payments
All invoices are payable before the release of shipments. Customers that have an established relationship with us can contact us to apply for NET30 credit terms.
Delivery times vary widely across Canada. Please allow 6-10 business days for orders shipped within Canada. Each shipment will come with a tracking number for tracking the status of your order.
High Volume Orders
For high volume orders we suggest contacting us prior to placing your order. If you are ordering a high volume, a 50% deposit mat be required before production starts.
White Label and Special Orders
We love collaborations and creative projects and would be happy to hear from you. For white label and special orders, a 50% deposit is required before the project can commence.
Returns and Exchanges
No returns or exchanges are accepted on wholesale orders. If you have any issues with your order, please reach out and talk to us.
Damages and Defects
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. If you receive a damaged or defective item please let us know immediately. Each request will be handled on a case by case basis.
We own copyright to all our intellectual property including: brand name, logo, images, and written content at all times. We are happy to grant our Wholesale Partners non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-assignable licenses to use our brand name, logo, images, and content from our website and social media platforms for your listings, social media contents, and marketing/promotional purposes. No rights to our products, designs, photographs, branding or other materials will transfer during the wholesale relationship. Should our business relationship end for any reason, you must discontinue the use of our intellectual property.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your wholesale account at our discretion, at any time including the following circumstances:
- You have engaged in improper or prohibited trading practices including, but not limited to, selling our products from an unapproved, illegal, or fraudulent outlets.
- You have used our intellectual property in a manner outside of the Terms and Conditions on this page.
- You are selling our products on third-party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy etc, without our written approval.
- You have not placed your first order within 90 days of your account activation.
- You have not placed any subsequent order within 18 months after your last order unless you inform us via email that you would like to renew your account.
- You have failed to pay for orders or have attempted to cancel more than one order.
- You have failed to advise us of a change to your selling practices, locations, or any other material factor relevant to our wholesale approval process.
If you wish to cancel your wholesale account with us, you may do so at any time with an email request.
Acceptance and Amendment
By placing a wholesale order with us on our website, you have signified your assent to and acceptance of our Wholesale Terms and Conditions. We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes. Your use of the website following any amendment of these Terms and Conditions will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.